There are a number of ways your brand can respond to crisis: business as usual, focus on the customer or go quiet. Business as usual is NOT recommended because this will appear callous and insensitive to the current situation, both for employees and customers.
We’ve created this Guide to help sharpen your focus on customer needs, with storytelling techniques to keep fans engaged and the tools needed to build momentum and capture new sales for your brand:
- Message COVID-19 effectively
- Design a procedures landing page
- Notify everyone of your hours
- Support frontline workers
- Reach new audiences
- Develop content and events
- Engage customers with video
- And more!
15 pages. PDF is a paid module of the Marketing During COVID-19 Workshop and may not be shared.